Open Time Trail
BIC Time Trial event allows you to get your own Car or Motor Bike for a racing experience on India’s only Formula One race track and can also clock your speed.
- Riders must wear full armoured leather body suits, armoured shoes, and a full faced helmet.
- The helmet has to be “Snell” or “DOT” certified with a D-ring locking mechanism.
- Drivers must wear full closed shoes and a helmet.
- The drivers and riders must have a driving license.
BIC Tour Experience
Buddh International Circuit (BIC) – The home of motorsports. BIC now offers an opportunity to experience the magnificent track. One of the fastest, safest racing Formula One circuits in the world.
Key highlights of BIC Tour:
- Tour of the Pit Lane
- Track Race Control Room
- Main Grand Stand
- Tour of 41 stunning Pit Garages
- 18 lavish Team Buildings
- Paddock Club
- State of the Art Media Centre seating of 800 pax
- Photo opportunity
- Lap of the circuit.
The price for the BIC Tour is Rs. 2200 + GST per person
BIC Arrive & Drive
For an adrenaline rush, visit BIC and use the track to ride or drive.
Go solo or get your friends along with you and go head to head with them at BIC to test your driving and riding skills.
The experience starts with a technical briefing from our instructor about the track and tracks driving and riding.
Bring your own car and drive or get your bike and ride at the track
BIC track could be hired for self-driving and riding at below-mentioned rentals:
- Self Driven Car.
- Motor Bike (Self).
- Indemnity bond.